Hello ! Yesterday, I interrupted (CTRL+C) the installation of linux-libre@5.8.5 when it was in build phase (substitute not available yet). Today, a new `guix system reconfigure` has found a substitute. I am wondering if, in this situation, my system has "leftovers" from the aborted build, that I would need to clean… and if so, {where,how} to find it ?! Based on the [attached] result of the following command, I suppose, but I am unsure. ---- $ sudo find -L /var/guix /gnu/store -name "*linux-libre-5.8.5*" 2> /dev/null ---- Thanks for your time and best regards, Fulbert