unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Missing zlib and readline when using pyenv
@ 2020-05-21 20:50 Edison Ibáñez
From: Edison Ibáñez @ 2020-05-21 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

   Cheers,

   In my normal development flow I have projects that depend on different
   versions of python, for this I use pyenv which allows me to configure
   the version to be used per project, but when installing any version it
   gives me an error indicating that neither readline or zlib is found,
   however these two libraries are installed.

   How can I solve this problem or because the libraries installed at the
   time of python compilation cannot be detected.

   Thank you very much for the help.

   – Edison Ibáñez
   One Emacs to rule them all

* Re: Missing zlib and readline when using pyenv
@ 2020-05-24  6:13 ` Efraim Flashner
From: Efraim Flashner @ 2020-05-24  6:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edison Ibáñez; +Cc: help-guix