On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 10:31:02PM +0200, Guillaume Le Vaillant wrote: > > Christopher Lemmer Webber skribis: > > > Anyone have a package definition (or channel) for a recent vanilla > > firefox? > > > > I understand the decision to prefer distributing Icecat instead in Guix > > proper, but I need a more recent version of things... I suspect others > > sometimes do too. I have a feeling at least someone in the community > > has written such a definition... would you mind sharing? > > > > Thanks! > > - Chris > > Hi, > > There is a channel at > https://forge.monarch-pass.net/warrah/warrah-nonfsdg with a package > definition for Firefox 74.0.1. I haven't tested it though. Other options include using the now official flatpak copy of firefox. If you do go that route make sure to use the '--user' flag for flatpak so it doesn't segfault while trying to write to /var/lib/flatpak. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted