On Mon, 04 May 2020 09:31:46 -0400 Maxim Cournoyer wrote: > Let's take a moment to thank Ricardo for his time as a Guix > co-maintainer. He's been immensely useful to the project and I hope > we'll continue to see him around. Thanks Ricardo for being a kind member of Guix and for really supporting and fostering this kind, respectful community. I never found an online community that is as respectful as the one here and I learned a lot from you online, offline and within Outreachy. And thanks for all the work you did. Hope to see you still around. > Let's also welcome Mathieu Othacehe in his new role! Congratulations, > Mathieu! :-) Congratulations, Mathieu :-) Björn