Thanks for the help! I've renamed the section and hard wrapped the lines, and updated it to a more recent commit. Let me know if there's anything else I should do. On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 12:52:47 -0400 Leo Famulari wrote: > On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 03:01:09PM -0500, Matthew Brooks wrote: > > I can give it a shot. I've whipped up and attached a quick patch that adds a section about bind-mounting. > > I wasn't able to find any info on how to preview the resulting html file though, or on what the preferred writing style is for the cookbook. > > Thanks! > > You can build the cookbook as HTML like this: > > `guix environment --pure guix -- make doc/guix-cookbook.html` > > When building you will see some errors and warnings that need to be > fixed, related to setting up the menu and navigating between sections. > > Lines should be wrapped at 72 characters, except in examples. > > > * Customizing the Kernel:: Creating and using a custom Linux kernel on Guix System. > > +* Bind-mounting file systems:: Setting up a bind-mount in the file-systems definition. > > "Setting up a bind-mount on Guix System" is more general, and thus I > think more appropriate for the table of contents. > > Otherwise LGTM! Can you send a revised patch?