On Thu, Jan 09, 2020 at 05:27:07AM +0100, raingloom wrote: > I'm trying to bootstrap Go for Plan 9, this should be as simple as > setting a few environment variables and running a script, but during > the third phase, I run into this: > > /home/raingloom/Projects/Plan9/go64/go-plan9-arm64-bootstrap/bin/go: > error while loading shared libraries: libgcc_s.so.1: cannot open shared > object file: No such file or directory > > as far as I know, this would work if libgcc was in the relevant search > path. > > Is there a way I could set up the same environment that guix leaves in > /tmp/guix-.../environment-variables after a failed build? > You want the environmental-variables file at /tmp/guix-build-file-version.drv-X/environmental-variables. You can source the file directly after 'guix environment --pure foo' and that should give you something approaching the build environment. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted