Buongiorno Guixers! I'm so happy to refreshen my adventures here on Guix-land. In particular, i wanted to share that i find amazing the published Guix tutorial videos! Indeed, i would be really glad to contribute by giving an Italian version (my mother tongue) for the videos' audio. An opportunity for italian speakers who don't know other languages yet, curious about this initiative :) Parallely, i was wondering if subtitles can be enabled, so videos could be followed without an Audio channel, if unavailable for viewers. Have a wonderful time, Matias