On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 11:57:11AM +0200, Divan Santana wrote: > Hi Guix, > > I'm glad openconnect and network-manager-openconnect are now in Guix! > > It would be nice to get it to work via network-manager, though I suppose > it's not essential. > > Using openconnect directly works for me. > > $ sudo openconnect vpn.somewhere.com > > Trying to get it work via network-manager gives an error like so: > > $ sudo nmcli con up vpn-fnb --ask > Error: openconnect failed: Could not find "openconnect" binary > A password is required to connect to 'vpn-fnb'. > Gateway (vpn.secrets.gateway): > > Even though my services configuration has this vpn-plugins set. > > (modify-services %desktop-services > (network-manager-service-type > config => (network-manager-configuration > (inherit config) > (dns "dnsmasq") > (vpn-plugins (list network-manager-openconnect)) > )) > > Anyone else seen this? Cc’ing bug-guix@gnu.org I suspect something like the attached patch would help (and expand the closure of network-manager to always include openconnect). To test, follow section “Building from Git” from the manual or Laura’s video 04-packaging-part-one.webm from , but after the initial clone command, do git apply the-attached.patch Then after make, do sudo -E ./pre-inst-env guix system reconfigure /etc/config.scm (or whatever your configuration file is called). I cannot test right now and have never used openconnect. It is quite possible I made a mistake. Regards, Florian