On Wed, Jan 09, 2019 at 05:53:00PM +0330, Reza Alizadeh Majd wrote: > Hi Everyone, > > How can I copy some configuration files, from my package archive to > current users profile? I need to copy some additional files from package > archive to `~/.guix-profile/` path. Can you clarify what you mean by 'package archive'? The files in ~/.guix-profile are a union of symbolic links to the store directories of the packages in your profile. So, if your package definition installs a file like this: /gnu/store/...-reza-package/share/foo.txt and you add 'reza-package' to your profile, then you will find the file symlinked like this: ~/.guix-profile/share/foo.txt I hope that helps!