Hi, Concerning my kodi crash happening on my system but not on other's [1], maybe by system got broken and I should reinstall. I understand that the state of a GuixSD installation is defined by one's `config.scm`. Thus I can very easily reproduce an exact copy of the functional system. However, there are also packages installed per user. What would define, excluding data files in the home directories, the complete state of a system, including both the core OS and packages (as available per user), if there such a thing in GuixSD? http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2017-11/msg00078.html —Marco