Oleg— Je 16 nov 06:44 transskribita far Oleg Pykhalov: > We need someone to make a patch. I attached one below. If it is not > good enough, you could send “updated text” as a “plain text” file or as > a patch to this mailing list or guix-devel@gnu.org or bug-guix@gnu.org. Seems good, your patch. I only have minor changes (on top of your proposed patch), so I will go ahead and send my first patch. One change concerns « mount the target root partition ». Generally, it is said one mounts a « file system », though it may depend on ones choice of abstractions°. I will go with « file system » if there is no rebuttal to this. —Marco ° If one mounts a filesystem, this involves connecting to the partition (available as a block device); as such, one could say you mount a partition/device. A partition typically contains one filesystem, so it is typically unambiguous to say you mount a partition. But the verboseness of this argument suggests that it is better to say one mounts filesystems rather than partitions.