unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Where to submit/discuss reproducible-related patches?
@ 2017-08-13 16:14 Z. Ren
From: Z. Ren @ 2017-08-13 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello Guix,

I'm playing around with the reproducible issues recently. After some investigation work, I tried fixing the unreproducible issues for three packages, and sent the patches to the guix-patches (mentioned in the guix manual) mailing list:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2017-08/msg00182.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2017-08/msg00183.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2017-08/msg00184.html

However, after the submission, I did some search, and noticed that most reproducible-related bugs/patches seem to be posted to the bug-guix mailing list. I'm wondering if I posted the patches to the wrong place? If so, shall I post the patches to bug-guix? Sorry that I'm new to Guix. Hope to hear any suggestions and comments.

Best regards,

Ren