On Sun, Mar 05, 2017 at 04:27:14PM -0800, Chris Marusich wrote: > writes: > > > Hello, > > My normal backup software (rsnapshot) doesn't seem to play > > terribly well with GuixSD because the software uses hardlinks for it's > > deduplication, so I'm looking for alternatives (or someone to tell me > > what needs to happen to get rsnapshot to backup /gnu/store without > > issue). You might want to investigate what other things rsnapshot may be failing to preserve. > > I'd prefer something that has data deduplication at the very least. I recommend borg.