On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 10:44:54AM -0500, myglc2 wrote: > I am remotely managing headless GuixSD servers using IPMI Serial over > LAN (SOL). The BIOS, linux messages, and REPL work great. > > I also see ... > > GRUB loading. > Welcome to GRUB! > > ... but I don't see the GuixSD boot menu ;-( > > Is there a way to make GuixSD boot screens appear on TTY? One of my machines is unable to show the graphical menu, so I crudely make it use the console menu with the attached diff. We should make it smarter so it can be set properly in the OS declaration, or even choose automatically.