unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Guix Merch?
@ 2021-12-11 22:23 opalvaults (ry) via
From: opalvaults (ry) via @ 2021-12-11 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello

Is there the possibility of getting GNU Guix merch (stickers, shirts,
etc) at some point in the future? I've seen others in #guix express
interest and I think it could be a good way to support some of the core
developers or project perhaps.

Thanks :)

* Re: Guix Merch?
@ 2021-12-11 22:49 ` Caleb Herbert
From: Caleb Herbert @ 2021-12-11 22:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

I would like Guix stickers and pins!

* Re: Guix Merch?
@ 2021-12-12  0:18   ` Julien Lepiller
From: Julien Lepiller @ 2021-12-12  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caleb Herbert; +Cc: help-guix

Le Sat, 11 Dec 2021 16:49:35 -0600,
Caleb Herbert <csh@bluehome.net> a écrit :

> I would like Guix stickers and pins!

Hi everyone!

I have a few leftover stickers from Fosdem 2019, see attached picture.
Since they were meant to be distributed to folks at Fosdem, I'm
offering them for free. I can mail some of them to anyone interested if
you tell me which color you like and how much you want (don't ask for
too much, I only have 9 with white background and 7 with black
background). Send me your address and a promise to reimburse the stamp
price. I can also include an OSM France sticker if you're interested :)

Note that I'm not selling the stickers, I'm just proposing to send a
few to people who are interested. If you feel bad about asking for free
stickers, then you can also make a donation to Guix (via the FSF) or
Guix Europe.

[-- Attachment #2: stickers.jpg --]
[-- Type: image/jpeg, Size: 99471 bytes --]

* Re: Guix Merch?
@ 2021-12-19  9:36 ` Pascal Lorenz
From: Pascal Lorenz @ 2021-12-19  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: opalvaults (ry); +Cc: help-guix

Good idea! I had myself a t-shirt and some stickers printed a few weeks ago:

> On 11. Dec 2021, at 23:23, opalvaults (ry) via <help-guix@gnu.org> wrote:
>
> Hello
>
> Is there the possibility of getting GNU Guix merch (stickers, shirts, etc) at some point in the future? I've seen others in #guix express interest and I think it could be a good way to support some of the core developers or project perhaps.
>
> Thanks :)

* Re: Guix Merch?
@ 2021-12-20  6:01   ` Ry P. via
From: Ry P. via @ 2021-12-20  6:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pascal Lorenz; +Cc: help-guix

Those look great! Were they both done DIY or through a printing shop?
I'd be interested in researching ethical screenprinting/printing shops
to get more of these made (and I'm sure we could get more designs
made?). If anyone has any suggestions that would be most welcome. :)