unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
From: znavko@disroot.org
To: Zelphir Kaltstahl <zelphirkaltstahl@gmail.com>, help-guix@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Input method change in GNU IceCat installed via Guix
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 10:41:32 +0000	[thread overview]

Hello, Zelphir!
I had such problem on Gnome+Wayland. It did not used another newly added layout, but only US even when I choose Russian in the applet in the gnome toolbar (the bar on top). It was for all apps under Gnome+Wayland. But I only tried to config system for it, so I had not purpose to solve it.
I have no such problem in Xfce4.
What is your desktop environment and display server? Also your system config might be needed.