unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Bash completion in "guix home"
@ 2022-05-15 22:11 EuAndreh
From: EuAndreh @ 2022-05-15 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

After installing the `bash-completion` package in my home.scm via "guix home",
the completion files weren't being loaded.  I found them at
$HOME_ENVIRONMENT/profile/etc/bash_completion.d/, and I have fixed it by
manually loading them:

	for f in "$HOME_ENVIRONMENT"/profile/etc/bash_completion.d/*; do
		. "$f"
	done

However, shouldn't this be done by guix home itself?  Maybe inside
$HOME_ENVIRONMENT/setup-environment?  Does this work already and I've done
something wrong with my environment to disable it?

If this is a bug in guix home, I'm willing to write the patch that fixes it.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-15 22:12 UTC | newest]