unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Configuring SANE to use a scanner on the network
@ 2021-12-17  8:25 Tanguy LE CARROUR
From: Tanguy LE CARROUR @ 2021-12-17  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help Guix

Dear Guix,

I'm trying to use a network scanner, but I have no clue how to configure SANE!
There is not much about the network configuration in the documentation [1].

[1]: https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Desktop-Services.html#Desktop-Services

The thing that is really frustrating is that I "only" have to create
the file `/etc/sane.d/net.conf` and put the IP of the scanner in it,
but… I have no clue how to do that! :-(

If someone could point me in the right direction, it would be very much
appreciated! :-)

Best regards,

--
Tanguy

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-12-17  8:26 UTC | newest]