Hello all, I would like to buy a rack server (from Algeria (North Africa)) to host in a data center and use Guix System. Looking up the Internet for rack server offering in Algeria doesn't lead to good results so far. So it seems like I will need to import it myself. I don't need top of the market CPU but I will need something that is x86 ie. not arm. I will need a lot of hard disks but not necessarily SSD since it's more costly. I don't need a GPU. I was said IPMI is very useful. What are you recommendations? TIA Amirouche aka. amz3