unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
From: Yasuaki Kudo <yasu@yasuaki.com>
To: phodina <phodina@protonmail.com>
Cc: Ricardo Wurmus <rekado@elephly.net>, help-guix@gnu.org
Subject: Re: OnlyOffice?
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 01:47:15 +0900	[thread overview]

Hi,

Yes, I know about NextCloud and yes, looking for an Online version.

I just thought OnlyOffice was looking better than LibreOffice and I have just tried its online version - it worked really well!

Although skepticism (defeatism?) abounds😅, there is a lot of interest in carving out some niche where we can outperform MS and Google.

I think Enterprise Guix package management, packaging of business focused applications, deployment, monitoring, etc will get us there where we can survive and eventually thrive 😄

Let me also try the GTK trick for web browsers!  Never heard of it!!

-Yasu