Hi, > Link? Most programmes collect data. I found this website: https://superuser.com/questions/1672309/how-do-i-disable-telemetry-in-thunderbird > I can't help you with the hunt for a new MUA, What does "MUA" mean: Gottfried Am 19.10.24 um 17:58 schrieb Tobias Geerinckx-Rice: > Hi Gottfried! > > I can't help you with the hunt for a new MUA, but > > On 19 October 2024 14:11:52 UTC, gfp wrote: >> I got to know that Thunderbird spies on us and collects data. > > Link? Most programmes collect data. > >> Is that the same in Icedove, as a one to one copy? >> Or are in Icedove some features abandoned? > > If Guix's Icedove spies on anyone, that's a bug which needs to be fixed. There should be no need for anyone to find an alternative. > > > > Kind regards, > > T G-R > > Sent on the go. Excuse or enjoy my brevity.