Hi Guix, With icecat over Tor-Browser and with the Tor-Browser it was impossible to create an account on "internet archive". With ungoogled-chromium I manached. always are problems with Capcha???? now after several attempts I managed to get an account on Internet Archive. Look for "Guix Gottfried", so you will find 2 entries: one PDF file the collection of all the files. So, if somebody would like to do something with the song "Guix" he can download it there. By the way, I made a mistake and uploaded a wrong PDF file in the past. Now I managed to upload the PDF file, which I exported from the Musescore file, where I created the song. It has the easy chords for playing on the guitar. Gottfried