Hello, On Fri, 2020-05-22 at 09:43 +0200, Konrad Hinsen wrote: > zimoun writes: > > > If you feel in an experimental mood, you can try the Konrad's patch > > [1]. It sets up the PATH accordingly and hides all the internals. > > In particular it hides implementation details that are likely to > change. A look at the path in > > ~/.config/guix/current/share/guile/site/3.0 > > should be sufficient to suggest that not very long ago, this was > > ~/.config/guix/current/share/guile/site/2.2 > > and scripts have no way to figure out which one of the two is > appropriate on a given system. I agree with all of this, and no doubt the ability to start Guile scripts through Guix as ad-hoc ways to run scripts is useful. I can't help but think that it would be really useful to have a way to inject these load paths into the general user environment, in a way similar to `guix package --search-paths', so that the currently pulled guix can be just another guile library to be used on the system like any other. Would there be downsides to this? Alex