Hi, I'm on Guix system 16a6cbe and I'm having trouble using gpg from the terminal because pretty much every command I run fails with the message "No pinentry" (creating new keys, encrypting files, etc.). Tab-completing "pinentry" on a terminal I see I have: pinentry pinentry-curses pinentry-gnome3 pinentry-gtk-2 I don't recall this happening to me before. Anyone has had this issue or any clue about how to solve it? For what it's worth, creating GPG keys from GNOME Seahorse does work. --- Luis Felipe López Acevedo https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/