Le 24/09/2021 à 11:04, Simon Tournier a écrit : > Hi, > > Users and developers of GNU Guix in a scientific context, for > reproducible research or high-performance computing (HPC), will meet on > line, on Monday 27th September, 9:00–10:30 AM CEST. > > The meeting will take place in this BigBlueButton chat room, > > https://qlf-bbb.inria.fr/cou-srm-ted-9y1 Hi everybody, I would have liked to listen (if not participate on these interesting topics), but unfortunately, I have team meetings in that same time slot. Is there any plan to record the session and make it available for replay ? Regards, -- Yann Dupont - Centre Calcul Intensif Pays de la Loire & Datacenter Tel : 02.53.48.49.39 - Mail/Jabber : Yann.Dupont@univ-nantes.fr