Hahaha! Yes, that's what I was getting at! I suppose one could run gc periodically, in a monthly cron. No? Etienne On Thu, Nov 23, 2023 at 1:03 PM Felix Lechner wrote: > Hi Efraim, > > On Thu, Nov 23 2023, Efraim Flashner wrote: > > > One thing we do on the small cluster at UTenn is /gnu and /var/guix (in > > addition to the home directories) are exported across NFS > > That's fascinating! Do you ever run 'guix gc', or do you just buy new > disks when space runs low? > > Kind regards (and perhaps, happy Thanksgiving) > Felix >