unofficial mirror of guix-science@gnu.org
* Celebrating 10 years of Guix in Paris, Sep. 16–18
@ 2022-06-13 16:10 Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2022-06-13 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-science

We’re excited to inform you that we’re organizing a three-day conference
to celebrate 10 years of Guix and to share knowledge and enthusiasm!

  https://guix.gnu.org/en/blog/2022/celebrating-10-years-of-guix-in-paris/

The event will take place in Paris, France, Sep. 16th through 18th and
you can already register on-line:

  https://10years.guix.gnu.org/

Friday, Sep. 16th is dedicated to talks about reproducible research,
reproducible software environments, and high-performance computing,
which probably sounds familiar to people on this list.  The program will
be announced in the coming weeks.

Check out the web site for more info and stay tuned for updates!

Ludovic Courtès, Tanguy Le Carrour, and Simon Tournier.