unofficial mirror of guix-science@gnu.org
From: "Sébastien Lerique" <sl@eauchat.org>
To: "Ludovic Courtès" <ludovic.courtes@inria.fr>
Cc: zimoun <zimon.toutoune@gmail.com>, guix-science@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Introducing Guix to HPC at my institution
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 11:26:14 +0900	[thread overview]

Hi Ludo, Simon,

Thanks for these very interesting stories! That's a lot of
resources too, I will be watching some of the talks you linked to
over the coming days. I'm currently contacting people who might
already feel a strong need for what Guix can offer, to see what
would be the best way to introduce the topic to the sysadmins. Who
knows, maybe my institution can also support the development of
Guix in some way :)

Will be back once I have some progress or more questions.

Best,
Sébastien