Hello! Lars-Dominik Braun skribis: >> Applied, thanks. It is under drafts/ [1]. Last round proofread before >> publishing. On Friday? > Friday sounds good. I’m attching minor changes to the synax highlighting. We missed one Friday but there are plenty coming up. :-) As mentioned on #guix-hpc, I think it’d be interesting to add a reference to https://www.nature.com/articles/s41597-022-01143-6 to illustrate the rationale. I think it’s important because R users are likely to wonder why they’d bother with Guix in the first place. Here’s a proposal in that direction; feel free to take it, tear it down, change it, or whatever. Thanks, Ludo’.