unofficial mirror of guix-science@gnu.org
* Guix-HPC annual report published!
@ 2022-02-03 13:43 Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2022-02-03 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-science

Hello!

I’m glad to announce that the 2020–2021 Guix-HPC annual report is now
available:

  https://hpc.guix.info/blog/2022/02/guix-hpc-activity-report-2021/

The report recaps what we’ve done this year in support of reproducible
research workflows and HPC.  In 2021 we’ve seen signs of a growing
awareness of the importance of software and software environments in
scientific workflows from promoters of “open science”; this is our
contribution to that broader movement.

You’re welcome to share it and to give feedback.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the document and to everyone who
contributed to the effort over the year!

Ludo’.