Hello! I’m glad to announce that the 2020–2021 Guix-HPC annual report is now available: https://hpc.guix.info/blog/2022/02/guix-hpc-activity-report-2021/ The report recaps what we’ve done this year in support of reproducible research workflows and HPC. In 2021 we’ve seen signs of a growing awareness of the importance of software and software environments in scientific workflows from promoters of “open science”; this is our contribution to that broader movement. You’re welcome to share it and to give feedback. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the document and to everyone who contributed to the effort over the year! Ludo’.