Ola o/ o/ zimoun anaandika: > Hi, > > On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 at 15:57, Olivier Dion via Guix-Science > wrote: > >> I'm soon in the process of writing my master thesis and I would like to >> use Guix to help me achieve reproducibility for benchmarks and artifacts. >> >> Does anyone did or know a paper that does the same? If so, I would like >> to have a link to see how it was done. > > If you are an Emacs users, you could be interested by Marek's example; > doing PhD using Org and Guix. For example, > > > > And if in addition you speak French, you can give a look at: > > > For these workshops, in future, are the any plans to have them in English. I reckon there are a lot of gems lost there for us non-French speaking people ;) > Ludo did a redo of a previous article using Guix and it is reported there: > > > -- Bonface M. K. D4F09EB110177E03C28E2FE1F5BBAE1E0392253F (hkp://keys.gnupg.net) Free Software Activist Humble GNU Emacs User | Bearer of scheme-y parens Curator: | Twitter: @BonfaceKilz