Can't wait for next year, hopefully in Brussels :D Sent from ProtonMail mobile -------- Original Message -------- On Feb 11, 2021, 12:07, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hello Guix! > > With all the excitement and activity these days, I almost forgot to say > it: *big thanks* to Pjotr and Manolis for organizing the FOSDEM > “Declarative and Minimalistic Computing” devroom, with a great program! > It was a delightful day for me, so thanks also to the speakers and to > those who hosted the sessions. > > Thanks again to everyone who participated in the Guix Day! It’s always > pleasant to be able to discuss things live, especially these days. > > Cheers, > Ludo’.