Excuse me, Ricardo, but if this project is political (as you have stated), then there are political issues that are relevant to its development. Otherwise, what does it mean for a project to be political? And since the "joint statement" is published on the Guix website, the politics it invokes must be relevant to the project. Ricardo Wurmus writes: > Hi FrantiĊĦek, > > it surprises me that I have to repeat this, but discussions that not > relate to the development of Guix are off topic on this list. Then, please, apply the same standards to yourself as you demand of others and remove the off-topic statement from the Guix website. Doing so would not, of course, automatically invalidate the message of the statement, which is a separate issue that, I agree, should be discussed elsewhere. > Please respect the many subscribers to this list by keeping your posts > to this list on topic. Yes, please, also respect the readers of the Guix website and remove the off-topic statement from there. -- Mikhail