Hi Andrew, (+Cc: guix-maintainers.) "Andrew Engelbrecht via RT" skribis: > I'm Andrew, a sysadmin at the FSF. > > We recently received a request to decommission hydra.gnu.org, an old build server that we host. I'm checking in with the Guix development community with this email, to follow an extra verification step for this request. > > Could you please let me know if this is the agreed upon plan? This was previously discussed on guix-sysadmin, not guix-devel, but yes, that’s what people there agreed on. Thanks for checking! Ludo’.