Remco writes: > 2022/04/11 13:19, Vagrant Cascadian: > >> Well, not sure if there is other overly quiet interest lurking on the >> sidelines, but would be happy to figure out a time to crank through a >> few of these with you! >> >> Would it also make sense to email guix-help about it as well? > > I'd like to participate (on- or offline) and yes I think it makes sense > to include guix-help to see if there's some interest. I would also like to participate in this. I have a big interest in contributing, but little experience in a project as big as Guix. -- Christopher Rodriguez