Hi, I'm planning on refreshing Guix's haskell packages as my fix for https://issues.guix.gnu.org/66347 requires rebuilding all of them anyway. Should I try to keep commits small with only one update per commit (which is more work but managable if I don't care about the commits being buildable) or should I try to keep them buildable (i.e. update everything in one commit)? It is quite certain that most of them will not build after updating ghc or a subset of their dependencies, so making many small commits would cause nearly all of them to be unbuildable.