From: Ekaitz Zarraga <ekaitz@elenq.tech>
To: "guix-devel\\@gnu.org" <guix-devel@gnu.org>
Subject: guix search: first line not shown
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 09:16:19 +0000

Hi,

With the recent adoption of $PAGER in `guix search` I'm experiencing an issue. The some of the firsts lines are not shown if the output long enough to cover the full screen so I can't see the first package name. It forces me to scroll down and up again.

If I run `guix search | less` works as expected.

Other paged commands like git work as expected too.

Is this happening to others too?

Best,
Ekaitz

             reply index