Hello Ricardo, I attach the configuration file. > > I rebase wip-gnome3.30 on top of the master branch and reconfigured, but > I cannot get GNOME to start. I deleted the slim-service-type and added > (gdm-service) to my configuration. > > I moved ~/.xsession out of the way, but after logging in GNOME still > won’t start. Could you share your configuration file that you used to > successfully start GNOME 3.30? > * I use wip-gnome3.30 branch and then apply the mentioned patches!. * I do not use the .xsession file. * After testing and reconfiguring my system several times some files in `/var/lib` were outdated; and renamed '/var/lib` and then reconfigured my system. regards