František Kučera wrote: > P.S. technical note to all: please do not add my address as an explicit recipient – it is superfluous – just respond to the mailing list and I will get your e-mail. I beg my pardon. Even if we put aside, that this is bad practice that harms readability and searchability of mailing lists, how do suppose everyone to follow that request — by keeping it in mind or what? If you are insisting on it, at least try to formalize it: set ‘Mail-Copies-To’ header to ‘never’ and configure your useragent to insert ‘Mail-Followup-To’ that does not include your address (afair, Thunderbird is capable doing it properly).