Ludovic Courtès writes: >> - should the examples be included per default or should they go into a >> separate "doc" output together with the /doc directory? Together they >> take up about 10MB. > > I would put them in “doc”. Okay. There's now a "doc" output for /doc/ and /doc/examples/. >> + (alist-cons-before >> + 'build 'set-build-path >> + (lambda _ >> + (substitute* "build/common.inc" >> + (("export tbb_build_prefix.+$") >> + "export tbb_build_prefix?=guix\n"))) > > Rather put this in ‘snippet’ (I think Mark made this comment on IRC.) Done. >> + (synopsis "The Threading Building Blocks library abstracts low-level >> +threading details") > > What about “C++ library for parallel programming” instead? Sounds good. Changed. >> + (description >> + "Threading Building Blocks (TBB) is a C++ runtime library that abstracts >> +the low-level threading details necessary for optimal multi-core performance. >> +It uses common C++ templates and coding style to eliminate tedious threading >> +implementation work. >> + >> +TBB requires fewer lines of code to achieve parallelism than other threading >> +models. The applications you write are portable across platforms. Since the >> +library is also inherently scalable, no code maintenance is required as more >> +processor cores become available.") > > I would indeed remove the 2nd paragraph, and perhaps add something like > “It provides parallel loop constructs, asynchronous tasks, > synchronization primitives, atomic operations, and more.” Done. >> + ;; GPL2 with exceptions > > Rather: “GPLv2 with run-time exception: > ”. Done. Attached is the updated patch. ~~ Ricardo