Hi Guix, the attached patch augments LDFLAGS indirectly over LIB_LINK_FLAGS with the rpath flag for the library output of the package. This fixes rpath problems with /lib/libtbbmalloc_proxy.so.2 and possibly others (see http://hydra.gnu.org/build/367038/nixlog/2/raw) as reported by Ludo. Note: I did not run the complete test suite again (because it takes a very long time on my machine), and when tests are enabled a couple more libraries are created. Since they all probably share LIB_LINK_FLAGS I expect any problems there to also be fixed by this patch. ~~ Ricardo