Hi Guix, attached is a patch to add a couple of transcriptome analysis scripts. I had to use the git downloader because the releases are unusable: they are really old and only contain the scripts but no longer the setup.py script. The git clone also isn't that nice; I had to delete some clutter after unpacking and fix the permissions on the python scripts or else installation would fail. About the name: "pbtranscript(-tofu)" is the correct name, whereas "cDNA_primer" is not, even though the repository is named "cDNA_primer". This patch depends on three other packages: - python2-pbcore: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2015-03/msg00573.html - python2-h5py: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2015-03/msg00532.html - python2-bx-python: attached ~~ Ricardo