Ludovic Courtès writes: >> + (synopsis "System-independent, portable libm implementation") > > What about “Portable C mathematical library (libm)”? Okay. >> + ;; From LICENSE.md: >> + ;; "The OpenLibm code derives from the FreeBSD msun and OpenBSD libm >> + ;; implementations, which in turn derives from FDLIBM 5.3. As a result, it >> + ;; has a number of fixes and updates that have accumulated over the years >> + ;; in msun, and also optimized assembly versions of many functions. These >> + ;; improvements are provided under the BSD and ISC licenses. The msun >> + ;; library also includes work placed under the public domain, which is >> + ;; noted in the individual files. Further work on making a standalone >> + ;; OpenLibm library from msun, as part of the Julia project is covered >> + ;; under the MIT license. The test files, test-double.c and test-float.c >> + ;; are under the LGPL." >> + (license (list license:expat license:isc license:bsd-2 license:lgpl2.1+)))) > > Compared to the paragraph, the list misses ‘license:x11’. It mentions the MIT license, so I used "license:expat". I don't think the X11 license is meant, because the MIT license declaration on https://github.com/JuliaLang/openlibm/blob/master/LICENSE.md does not include the advertisement clause. The list does miss license:public-domain, however. Please correct me if you think my understanding is incorrect. > Also, it’s enough to write “See LICENSE.md for details.” No need to > copy the whole text IMO. Okay. Attached is an updated patch. ~~ Ricardo