Hi Guix, our ant-build-system currently throws away the jar manifest, because it was difficult to control its timestamp. Without a manifest many jars cannot be used, though. Oops! The manifest and the directory it is in always get the current time, which is very annoying. Since controlling the timestamp is not possible with “jar”, this patch repacks the jar archive with “zip”. The only thing we need to take care of is to ensure that the manifest file appears first. With these changes the jars actually work properly. Thanks to Roel for reporting these issues to me privately and assisting in debugging all of this! ~~ Ricardo