Hi Guix, the attached patch adds the Intel TBB library. There are a couple of things I'm not sure about: - should the examples be included per default or should they go into a separate "doc" output together with the /doc directory? Together they take up about 10MB. - the version number is only given as "4.3 Update 2 Current version" on the download page. I turned this into "4.3.2", but I'm not sure if this is really equivalent or if we should rather use the datestamp on the tarball (= "43_20141204") - the second paragraph of the description sounds a little too much like advertisement; any suggestions on how to reword this, or can I just delete the second paragraph? Best, Ricardo