Ricardo Wurmus writes: >> We could check whether the source URL starts with “mirror://cran”, no? >> And forget about the ‘r-repository’ property? > > I think so. I’ve just updated the patches. > >>> +++ b/guix/scripts/import/bioconductor.scm >> >> I was wondering whether this should be a separate script or not. A >> precedent would be the ELPA importer, which takes a repository name as >> an argument. We could have done the same with the CRAN importer here. > > I would prefer not to have a separate script, because there’s so much > duplication. I’ll look at the ELPA importer for inspiration. Attached is a new patch (only the last one of the series) which adds “--archive=bioconductor” as an option to the CRAN importer in addition to the other requested changes (removal of “r-repository”, etc). I also changed the documentation. ~~ Ricardo