Hi Guix! I saw that linux-libre@6.5 was merged upstream today - however, it hasn't been made the default yet. I understand why that may be; the commit is quite new, and pushing new kernel versions on everyone is a pretty big thing. I just want to know what the timeline on this sort of thing is - when can we expect the new 6.5 kernel to become the default? There is some pressure to do so - 6.4 is EOL, and I'm sure you've heard the news regarding the Linux maintainers and the pressures supporting older kernel versions. I think it's good idea to expedite the transition to the new stable kernel slightly. Thanks! Ada (adanksa) :)