------- Original Message ------- On Wednesday, November 16th, 2022 at 16:25, Christopher Baines wrote: > Luis Felipe luis.felipe.la@protonmail.com writes: > > > So one can't use "search_query" and "after_name" in the same request. I'm stuck in that part. > > Ah, yeah, that's true. > > I think whatever you've implemented is fine for now. The Guix Data > Service API can always be changed if that would be more helpful. Okay, I'd like to have that eventually because I've been using the package browser as it is right now and I've discovered software that didn't know even existed, so I'd really like to go through the whole results of a given search. I'll try to familiarize myself with the Data Service code and see if I can help.