* [OUTREACHY]: Integration of desktop environments into GNU Guix
@ 2020-05-06  9:13 Raghav Gururajan
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Raghav Gururajan @ 2020-05-06  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello Guix!

I would like to thank Guix Maintainers, Gábor Boskovits and Danny
Milosavljevic; for selecting me as an intern for this project. I am gald to be
part of Guix and excited to get started. :-)

I am opening this email thread for communication, discussion and progression
regarding this project. I request everyone participating in this thread to
always CC: Gábor Boskovits (Co-Ordinator), Danny Milosavljevic (Mentor), Tobias
Geerinckx-Rice (Co-Mentor) and myself (Intern).

Thank you!

Regards,
Raghav (RG) Gururajan.